Instrument: With the possibility to use both 8g and 16g cartridges and the complete range including longer applicators, CryoPen XP gives additional value in all situations. Up to 15 treatments (7 minutes’ flow) on one cartridge.
Potential Users: Dermatologists, GPs, Gynaecologists, Urologists, Veterinarians, and other medical professionals.
- 8g N2O cartridges: 1 box containing 24 cartridges / 1 carton containing 12 boxes
- 16g N2O cartridges: 1 box containing 6 cartridges / 1 carton containing 12 boxes
- Once punctured the pressure will remain without loss for many weeks.
- Shelf life 24 months. Storage at room temperature.
CryoPen XP set with 4 applicators
- Blue ring applicator: Ø 1-3mm / flow time 200-215sec (8g) / 410-425sec (16g)
- Grey ring applicator: Ø 2-4mm / flow time 155-170sec (8g) / 315-330sec (16g)
- Green ring applicator: Ø 3-5mm / flow time 100-115sec (8g) / 175-190sec (16g)
- Yellow ring applicator: Ø 5-8mm / flow time 70-85 (8g) / 110-125sec (16g)
What kind of lesions?
All benign lesions: warts, actinic & seborrheic keratosis, haemangioma, molluscum contagiosum, condyloma, plantar warts, and more…
About the procedure
No special preparation is required. Treatment is applied for 2 to 25 seconds on each spot. In larger areas circular or crossing movement is required to include all tissue.