Instrument: With the possibility to use both 8g and 16g cartridges and the complete range including longer applicators, CryoPen X+ gives additional value in all situations.
Potential Users: Dermatologists, GP’s, Gynaecologists, Urologists, Veterinarians, and other medical professionals.
- 8g N2O cartridges: 1 box containing 24 cartridges / 1 carton containing 12 boxes
- 16g N2O cartridges: 1 box containing 6 cartridges / 1 carton containing 12 boxes
- Once punctured the pressure will remain without loss for many weeks.
- Shelf life 24 months. Storage at room temperature.
CryoPen X+ set with 6 applicators
- Red/blue dot applicator: Ø 1-3mm / flow time 110-140sec (8g) / 250-280sec (16g)
- Red/white dot applicator: Ø 2-6mm / flow time 80-100sec (8g) / 180-210sec (16g)
- Red/green dot applicator: Ø 4-8mm / flow time 65-80sec (8g) / 145-165sec (16g)
- Red/yellow dot applicator: Ø 7-20mm / flow time 75-100sec (16g only)
- 60mm red/blue dot applicator: Ø 1-3mm / flow time 110-140sec (8g) / 250-280sec (16g)
- 60mm red/white dot applicator: Ø 2-6mm / flow time 80-100sec (8g) / 180-210sec (16g)
What kind of lesions?
All benign lesions: Warts, actinic & seborrheic keratosis, haemangioma, molluscum contagiosum, condyloma, plantar warts, and more…
About the procedure
No special preparation is required. Treatment is applied for 2 to 25 seconds on each spot. In larger areas circular or crossing movement is required to include all tissue.