Instrument: This instrument is well prepared for treatment opportunities where much freezing power is required.
Potential Users: GP’s, Podiatrists, Veterinarians, Urologists, Gynaecologists, and other medical markets as well.
- 23,5g N2O cartridges: 1 box containing 6 cartridges
- 1 carton containing 12 boxes
- Once punctured the pressure will remain for weeks. Shelf life 24 months.
- Storage at room temperature.
CryoPen B+ set with 3 applicators
- White/gold dot applicator: Ø 1-4mm / flow time 375-400sec (23,5g)
- White/ silver dot applicator: Ø 2-6mm / flow time 200-250sec (23,5g)
- White/bronze dot applicator: Ø 4-8mm / flow time 150-170sec (23,5g)
What kind of lesions?
All benign lesions: Warts, actinic & seborrheic keratosis, hemangioma, molluscum contagiosum, condyloma, plantar warts, and more…
About the procedure
No special preparation is required. Treatment is applied for 2 to 25 seconds on each lesion. In larger areas circular or crossing movement is required.